My Cart:

0 item(s) - EUR 0.00
You have no items in your shopping cart.



More Views


Quick Overview

Lieferzeit: END of 1st QUARTER 2018

Availability: In stock

Regular Price: EUR 2,023.00

Special Price Excl. Tax: EUR 970.00 Incl. Tax: EUR 1,154.30

»Download your Watch - Images

* Required Fields

Important information

Full Payment:
For Full Payment a handmade, black HORWEEN strap incl. H2O CNC buckle with a value of US$150 will be included free of charge into your order.

Partial Payment:
The deposit payment is 40% of the total price and must be paid after order placement. The remaining 60% balance payment of the total value must be done 5-6 weeks before delivery.

The expected delivery date is END of 1st QUARTER 2018.

The payments for the PRE-ORDER are non-refundable.

* Choose for this product full or partial payment:

Initial deposit of EUR 680.00.
Remaining balance in 1 installment of EUR 1,020.00 to be paid in month.
Your CC will be charged automatic.
We don't save your CC details. You are secure.
Total to be paid = EUR 1,700.00
* Final amount varies depending on shipping, tax & other charges.

Regular Price: EUR 2,023.00

Special Price Excl. Tax: EUR 970.00 Incl. Tax: EUR 1,154.30


Important notice for partial payments:

For unknown reason Paypal is adding additionally 19% German VAT to all partial payment orders whether the customer is coming from the inside or outside of the EU, which is of course not correct. The full payment orders are processed correctly by Paypal, but for the partial payment orders we have no way to change this wrong adding of taxes by Paypal.

BUT and that´s most important for you: You will NEVER overpay your watch! The final invoice and Papyal payment request will be created manually through my own hand and I will calculate the final payment based upon your deposit payment. Therefore I could 100% assure you that you will not be overcharged at all. Don´t worry about that I will definitely take care about it!


Product Tags

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.


H2O/HELBERG Newsletter - Always informed about new products, special offers and raffles.
H2O/HELBERG Newsletter - Immer informiert über neue Produkte, Angebote und Gewinnspiele.

Dieses Fenster nicht mehr anzeigen

Social Media
Like H2O on Facebook
Like Helberg on Facebook
H2O on google+